EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Friday, May 23, 2008

L'Oreal Expo Sale

Due to Great Singapore Sales, L'Oreal is having sales at Singapore Expo Hall 7 from 22nd of May till 1st of June 2008. Girls, if you love to shop till you drop for branded items with great discount you must visit there and show me some nice picture. I only will able to visit Singapore on the end of the sales :( Hopefully when I get there, they'll have more and BETTER last minute sales for me :)

No comments: