EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ah Pek and Ah Ma

Ah Pek and Ah Ma in Their Golden Years

Ah Pek and Ah Ma were lying in bed one night.

The husband was falling asleep but the wife felt romantic and wanted to talk.

She said, "You used to hold my hand when we were courting."

Wearily, he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get back to sleep.

A few moments later she said, "Then, you used to kiss me."

Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled down to sleep.

Thirty seconds later she said, "Then, you used to bite my neck."

Angrily, he threw back the bed covers, got out of bed and walk away.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get my teeth lah!"

---

No comments: