EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Aids Warning!

SENIOR CITIZENS
ARE THE NATION'S LEADING CARRIERS OF AIDS!


HEARING AIDS

BAND AIDS

ROLL AIDS

WALKING AIDS

MEDICAL AIDS

GOVERNMENT AIDS

MOST OF ALL,

MONETARY AID TO THEIR KIDS!


Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some humor out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.


I'm only sending this to my 'old' friends.



I love to see you smile.
Not forgetting HIV (Hair is Vanishing)

No comments: