EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Monday, July 26, 2010

If Shanghai Bank Speaks Malay

Reader Kenny Cheah sent this in:

"Saw this ad in Taiwan , Not sure if anyone already posted this to you. Obviously, I was

the only one laughing all the way from the aiport to the MRT until I reached my hotel."


"Let Shanghai bank manage your finance. Bring PUKI home."

It is just so wrong on so many levels naming your company's toy mascot after a favourite

word Ah Beng's use to scold people. I wanna try to make a joke out of it, but I think I'll just

take the classy road and stay quiet.

I only have one question though.

If the name of that little pig is called PUKI, does that mean his mother is calledPUKIMA???

No comments: