EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Support my friend on SoyJoy Blogger Challenge

OMG Actually this has been up since 25th but I only noticed it today. Well, I'm helping my friend to promote. Check it out~ *Only available in Singapore*

Hello! I would like to request for your support. The SOYJOY Blogger Challenge #1 commences from the 25th of May to 30th of May. I am looking for AS MANY offices to recieve FREE SOYJOY bars within this time frame. Max. 40 bars per location.
 
Please pass on the news to friends/family/collegues/clients/customers to share with this FREE SOYJOY sampling opportunity and thank you for your support!
 
Email me at honeymeow@gmail.com to reply.
Vote for me, Honeymeow at www.gi-joy.com
(voting clocked in once every 3 hours till the end of June 09)


P/S: Do continue to help me vote for Singapore's Only Male Bitch and #2 Chen Tse Yang

No comments: