EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

40 YEARS OF MARRIAGE

Sometimes the things you wish for you get. Thus, be careful when you wish!!!!!!

This is priceless!

A married couple in their early 60s was celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant.

Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table.

She said, 'For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant youeach a wish.'

The wife answered, 'Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband.'

The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two ticketsfor the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

The husband thought for a moment: 'Well, this is allvery romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me.'

The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!.....the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful and idiots should remember that fairies are female.....

1 comment:

Viya said...

lol!!! He deserved it!


p/s: yes, i am a female too ;)