EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Thursday, June 11, 2009

So, what is Generation Y?

Hmm, I've always wondered this myself. Now I know.

- The Silent generation, people born before 1946.

- The Baby Boomers, people born between 1946 and 1959.

- Generation X, people born between 1960 and 1979.

- Generation Y, people born between 1980 and 1995
Why do we call the last one generation Y? I did not know, but a cartoonist explains it eloquently below .... Learned something new today!


Now, make someone else laugh. And have a great day!

No comments: