EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eye Test

Look at the picture below very carefully

Have you noticed the girl in the background?

Noticed her bum?







Well look at the picture carefully!

if your answer is YES then go and see an OPTOMETRIST!!!

What you see is the shoulder of the girl taking the picture!!!

2 comments:

Jessen said...

Oh, luckily I'm normal :) (not dare to admit what I saw at the beginning :p)

theeggyolks said...

i guess i have to change my glasses -_-"