EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cosplay Fashion Parade & Competition

From 3rd to 19th October, Central will be having a "Go Japan" Matsuri Festival.

Well, I planned to Join Nikita to the upcoming cosplay event this coming Saturday @ 11th October 2008. Anybody want to join along that afternoon? I might try out my early Christmas present ^_^

I was suppose to join the Japanese Idol if I managed to memorize a song in time. But guess what? The solo was held last week and the group compete for this week. So, sorry I'm not joining for this round LOL Maybe next time la :p

No comments: