EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Halloween @ Zouk

This Halloween, I'm planning to join Nikita to Zouk for hang out session. I'm still wondering what to wear for that night. Should I be a naughty nurse? Here's the snap shoot I got for you all

For more info, log on to Zouk

Date: 31st Oct 2008
Value: Zouk, Singapore
Dress code: anything to get yourself in for free
Ticket: $33 if you're not in full costume
Meet up time: To be inform soon...

What do you plan to wear for that night? Do let me know if you'll be joining me in this marvellous event (my first time ever). See you there~

No comments: