EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Friday, June 29, 2012

RM595.20 from Nuffnang!!!

Hey peeps, I just cash out RM539.78 from my account since 2008 when I first blog under the guide of Nuffies and Nuffnangers,Thank you Nuffnang for the continues my support and funding my passion in blogging ;)


3rd Cash Out @ 2012

A lot bloggers earn thousands of Ringgit but still say it's little. To me, it's never little and I'm thankful to be a part of Nuffnang. Mid August I'm gonna be RM55.42 richer! Don't jealous with my June earning ya :p I'm expecting RM52.51 cheque in 2 weeks time for April/May income ^_^

P/S: Dear Nuffnang, please continue to give me more BE can?xoxo

20 comments:

myvitrd said...

Banyak masyuk tu...

Pesta Jiwa said...

We want more!! I want more BE!! We want more BE!!! Heheheh....

HenRy Lee said...

wah banyak ni.... can go vacation ady... at least some spa or massage :)

DoRaPrisCiLLa said...

great! Congrats! Me too it is never little but I do want some more :D

Leng said...

I can see that Nuffnang loves you. Hehehehe. Congrats on your earning!

irsah imihar said...

Be loved, and get some luv. congrats.

Natasha Picablocks said...

I'm so envious of you, I have been in nuffnang for a while now but I never had a penny from it. hah!

Natashahttp://picablocks.blogspot.com/

Wabbit said...

Henry, RM50 paling-paling enough makan only >.<

Wabbit said...

Priscilla, we always want some more LOL

Wabbit said...

Leng, that's why I heart Nuffnang too ^_^

Wabbit said...

Thanks Irsah

Wabbit said...

Natasha, don't envy me. Give Nuffnang and yourself sometimes. Never give up ya? xoxo

Alien said...

congratz! :)

Bro Framestone said...

Nilai yang banyak...

All da best :)

Ginny Goh said...

Wow.. That's a huge amount. Congratulation and keep your effort! ^^


http://iamginny.com

Koh Kian Fai said...

sooooooooo HARDWORKING HAHAH and dun wanna cash out? XD

Wabbit said...

KKF, it's my total cash out le >.<

Wabbit said...

Ginny, 4 years+ in Nuffnang ma LOL

Wabbit said...

Framstone, banyak tak banyak tapi sikit tak sikit juga LOL

Wabbit said...

Thanks Alien