EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FREE starbucks coffee!!

Sorry to my Malaysia friends, this is only apply to Singapore outlet =X

Enjoy your favorite
beverage on the house
at any Starbucks outet
on the 4th December 2008
from 5-7 pm

In support of The Salvation Army
you are encourage to make a donation
in any amount!

Don't you think it's a win win situation? You donate to the need ones and you can have a free drink from Starbucks! This is awesome~

Terms and Conditions applied.

Finally I'll have my FIRST Starbucks
in Singapore

P/S: Who wants to have a drink with me this Thrusday afternoon somewhere near Toa Payoh?

2 comments:

renaye said...

ah! i also want! but this week starbucks is having some cheer party for the orphanage.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Nikita Hengbok said...

Did you go for it? Teeheehee!~
I didn't, coz the queue was too long. LOL. xD