EasyHits4U.com - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!
Check out my new domain @ SingingCoconut


World Today is now @ Twitter!!!



All these posts are just sharings from friends' e-mails. Don't like it? You can choose to stop reading :) Feel like sharing what you like? Kindly to e-mail me at NathDeCoco@gmail.com ^_^

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WARAKU Opening Promotion @ The Central

Nikita informed me some foodie, one of my favorite hobbies when I was having my short nap. Check out the picture taken from The Central by Nikita


This is what I found in the web:-

= OPENING PROMOTION =
100% RETURN!
Return in terms of voucher
19 - 21 Dec 2008 (3 days only!)
*Sorry. No reservation.
50% discount off with Value Coupons!!
Download them here!
22 Dec 08 - 22 Jan 09 only!
Limited promotion, don't miss it!

What are you waiting for? Visit WARAKU to collect your Value Coupons today!

1 comment:

YL said...

waraku's food isnt that bad. but it aint that great either. the price too =.=